- 1. These conditions represent an agreement between you and GameBasics. By accepting the agreement you are agreeing to follow the rules of OFM, as well as any other rules set by GameBasics. This agreement also applies when you purchase products on this website; if you do not agree to the terms, you should not register as a member on Online Football Manager.
- 2. You may not create and manage more than one account at Online Football Manager. This includes accounts in different leagues.
- 3. By agreeing to sign up with the game, you agree to receive occasional promotional e-mails from Gamebasics. You will be able to unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time.
- 4. You may not 'baby-sit' accounts of friends or relatives. This includes taking over the accounts of someone who is quitting the game, both are unacceptable.
- 5. You are to report any and all bugs you discover to the administrator, never to abuse them.
- 6. You may not use inappropriate language on the Online Football Manager forums or in private messages.
- 7. You may not buy and/or sell players for the purposes of artificially giving another manager in your league money, this makes for unfairness in the competition.
- 8. Everyone who wants to play Online Football Manager has to create his/her own personal account. You may not assist someone in creating his/her account or create an account for someone else.
- 9. Collaboration between managers or between crew members in any league is prohibited at Online Football Manager. This includes the fixing of matches and the use of the transfers system to give one team an unfair advantage over another. Factors which will be considered such include, but are not be limited to: deliberately poor team line-ups; players deliberately lined up in the wrong positions; managers joining a league and then resigning after a few days with the deliberate intention of colluding with another manager; the specific use of training camps to affect or alter results in order to gain an unfair advantage or protect a fellow manager/crew member. Any manager found to be guilty of such an offence will be locked or suspended and will also be banned from re-joining a crew for a minimum period of 2 months. Crews in which at least two managers playing in the same league are both found of guilty of collusion with each other will be terminated.
If one of these rules are broken (or bent), drastic measures may be taken by the administrator to correct your wrongdoings. This may include the deletion of your account.